The Operations Manager main responsibility will be to make sure that all our warehouses run in a smooth and lean way providing support to the sales and administrative areas of the company.
- Manage healthy inventory levels and purchasing from all our suppliers.
- Manage the operations budget assigned to each area.
- Manage all warehouse utilities expenses.
- Maintain and operate within health, safety and security standards every warehouse.
- Report and close on time all products return and claims.
- Allocate equipment control and perform preventive maintenance to iPhones, printers, dollies, back supports, warehouse uniforms, forklift etc.
- Assure physical inventories of warehouses and routes.
- Make sure that all the warehouse area is properly used (manage warehouse space).
- Avoid Out of Stocks.
- Implement and maintain the warehouse safety program.
- Avoid Out of date products in the warehouse.
- Audit inventory discrepancies.
KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION
- Bilingual skills (Spanish/English)
- Leadership skills
- Training experience
- Managing Diversity
- Priority Setting